Hey! Are you looking for the top Psychiatry Journals to cite your writing and to submit your research paper? High-ranked Journals can be your better choice to show the worthiness and standard of your psychiatry-related scientific work.
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine focused on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Psychiatry journals are good resources for psychiatrists, researchers, scientists, clinicians, and other related medical practitioners to keep up-to-date information about psychiatry and related behavioral and mental diseases.
Here, we have presented the list of best psychiatry journals with a short description of the top 10 journals. This list of top psychiatry journals is compiled and prepared based on the Journals Impact Factor Ranking (Scimago Journal Ranking).
Top 10 Psychiatry Journals
- World Psychiatry
- Annual Review of Clinical Psychology
- The Lancet Psychiatry
- JAMA Psychiatry
- Molecular Psychiatry
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Clinical Psychology Review
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Schizophrenia Bulletin
Top 50 Journals
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry
- Health Psychology Review
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines
- Developmental Review
- Psychological Medicine
- British Journal of Psychiatry
- Translational Psychiatry
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment and Disease Monitoring
- Molecular Autism
- Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience
- Depression and Anxiety
- Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology
- Journal of Counseling Psychology
- Acta Psychiatica Scandinavica
- Behaviour Research and Therapy
- Npj Schizophrenia
- Bipolar Disorders
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- Journal of Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia: Translational Research and Clinical Interventions
- Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences
- Canadian Journal of Psychiatry
- Journal of Affective Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Journal of Psychiatric Research
- Current Psychiatry Reports
- Psychological Assessment
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- Schizophrenia Research
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Journal of Behavioral Addictions
- Development and Psychopathology
Why Choose Highly Ranked Journals?
Always remember to refer to and cite the findings from high-quality and peer-reviewed top psychiatry journals because it shows the credibility and reliability of your hard work in the scientific world. If you want to submit your thesis or a research paper, it is recommended to choose highly ranked journals.
Most journals display their CiteScore and Impact Factor on their About Page or Journal Metrics Page. So, it will be helpful for you to know about the popularity and worthiness of the journal. However, you must be careful about Predatory Journals as they also post fake Impact factors and CiteScore on their About Page.
This list is also useful for those who are looking for Top 5 Psychiatry Journals, Top 10 Psychiatry Journals, Top 50 Journals, Top 30 Psychiatry Journals based on the Journals Impact Factor Ranking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Popular Health Categories You Might be Searching For
- Health & Fitness
- Eye Health
- Eye Health PPT
- Eye Makeup Tips
- Mental Health
- Top Hospitals
- Top Journals
Health Kura is a health website created for free health tips, updates, medical notes, and health news. The website does not provide medical advice of any kind. The contents are only for educational purposes.
If you have any complaints, suggestions, or useful information about the content on this page or elsewhere on Health Kura, please feel free to contact us.
Health Kura regularly publishes health content. If you want to receive health tips, updates, news, offers, and bonuses, please Subscribe to our Newsletter.