Hey! Are you looking for the top Psychology Journals to cite your writing and to submit your research paper? High-ranked Psychology Journals can be your better choices to show the worthiness and standard of your psychology-related scientific work.
Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior, according to the American Psychological Association. Psychology is a multifaceted discipline and includes many sub-fields of study such areas as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behavior, and cognitive processes.
these journals are good resources for psychologists, researchers, scientists, clinicians, and other related medical practitioners to keep up-to-date information about psychology and related behavioral and clinical illnesses.
Here, we have presented the list of best journals with a short description of the top 10 psychology journals. This list of top psychology journals is compiled and prepared based on the Journals Impact Factor Ranking (Scimago Journal Ranking).
Top 10 Psychology Journals
- Annual Review of Psychology
- Psychological Bulletin
- Personnel Psychology
- Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior
- Personality and Social Psychology Review
- Annual Review of Clinical Psychology
- Trends in Cognitive Sciences
- Psychological Science in the Public Interest, Supplement
- Psychological Methods
- Journal of Applied Psychology
Top 50 Psychology Journals
- Clinical Psychology Review
- Perspectives on Psychological Science
- Psychological Review
- Leadership Quarterly
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Psychological Inquiry
- Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
- Social Issues and Policy Review
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Educational Psychology Review
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews
- Nature Human Behaviour
- Educational Psychologist
- Multivariate Behavioral Research
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
- Current Directions in Psychological Science
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Psychological Science
- Journal of Educational Psychology
- Health Psychology Review
- The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines
- Journal of Memory and Language
- Developmental Review
- Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions
- Social Psychological and Personality Science
- Child Development Perspectives
- Human Communication Research
- Psychological Medicine
- Child Development
- Organizational Psychology Review
- Cognitive Psychology
- Exceptional Children
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
- Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
- European Journal of Personality
Why Choose Highly Ranked or Top Journals?
Always remember to refer and cite the findings from high-quality and peer-reviewed top journals because it shows the credibility and reliability of your hard work in the scientific world. If you want to submit your thesis or a research paper, it is recommended to choose highly ranked journals.
Most journals display their CiteScore and Impact Factor on their About Page or Journal Metrics Page. So, it will be helpful for you to know about the popularity and worthiness of the journal. However, you must be careful about Predatory Journals as they also post fake Impact factors and CiteScore on their About Page.
This list is also useful for those who are looking for Top 5 Psychology Journals, Top 10 PsychologyJournals, Top 50 Psychology Journals, Top 30 Psychology Journals based on the Psychology Journals Impact Factor Ranking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Popular Health Categories You Might be Searching For
- Health & Fitness
- Eye Health
- Eye Health PPT
- Eye Makeup Tips
- Mental Health
- Top Hospitals
- Top Journals
Health Kura is a health website created for free health tips, updates, medical notes, and health news. The website does not provide medical advice of any kind. The contents are only for educational purposes.
If you have any complaints, suggestions, or useful information about the content on this page or elsewhere on Health Kura, please feel free to contact us.
Health Kura regularly publishes health content. If you want to receive health tips, updates, news, offers, and bonuses, please Subscribe to our Newsletter.